Graduate Marketing Planner
We're Shop Direct, proud home of Very.co.uk, Littlewoods.com and 3,500 super-talented people. We're on a mission to transform retail. We want to provide the best shopping experiences for our 4 million customers by bringing together over 1,800 brands they love and flexible ways for them to spread the cost using credit. It’s what makes us tick; it’s what makes us the largest integrated digital and fintech retailer in the UK, and a very exciting place to work.
About the team.
We’re really excited to tell you about our Marketing Assistant role that will kick start and shape your future. You’ll join us on a 3-month contract to support our innovative and organised marketing planning team. You’ll lead the outbound channel strategy to establish and grow the value and engagement of customer relationships through delivering relevant, innovative and inspirational communications in a cost effective and commercial way. You’ll work with the latest tech and best marketing minds to create an amazing marketing experience for our customers, email teams and other colleagues and constantly learning along the way. We are looking for passionate problem solver who motivate themselves to be the best they can be.
About the role.
Plan and create marketing campaigns
Understand data and other marketing campaigns Impact of internal trading activity and external market environment.
Identify any problem areas, communicate with teams and make recommendations.
Have a clear view of the financial impact of the marketing plan.
Raise PO’s/ actualise the working forecast & communicate latest view weekly.
Work closely with the data team to ensure we’re sending the right communications, to the right customers at the right time.
Working across SD to successful deliver the plan – Finance, Marketing, data & selections.
Share insight with Marketing teams
Understand how to translate data into manageable and readable explanations & actions
- Has excellent problem-solving skills with a creative and innovate mindset
- Has studied a degree with a number and analytical focus.
- SQL/ Teradata knowledge (But not essential)
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Good with numbers and a commercial brain
- Strong communication teams and relationship building
- Is highly proficient in Excel
- £250 flexible benefits allowance
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5
- Onsite gym with over 25 classes
- 25% discount on our Very.co.uk clothing and footwear, 15% off home and electricals
- Health and wellbeing agenda
- Childcare vouchers
- Private pension matched at 6%
- Bonus potential (performance and business related)
- On-site discounted restaurant and coffee houses
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking *Subject to availability and postcode eligibility
- Flexible working options
How to apply.
Apply online via our careers site, upload your CV and wait to hear from us, if you have any questions you can email [email protected]
Come on a tour of our fabulous state of the art office
And then RELAX! We will be in touch as soon as we can and we will give you feedback.